Formation of the company SANUBE (Sallaberger commercial vehicle demand) by Hr. Walter Sallaberger. In the early years we dealt mainly with the trade of car components for the trailer. In a rented hall first customers from the automotive industry in Austria were provided with various components.
- Expansion of product range by the production of our own lighting systems for the car, truck and agricultural trailers - or the machine area.
- House production and also customer specific developments in the "ready" light systems, made us very quickly became one of the leading suppliers.
- Relocation of production to Hungary.
- Conclusion of a partnership with a very large lighting manufacturer from Portugal.
- Major customers from all over Europe made an extension of the production needed. In rented halls, about 250km south-east of Budapest, our lighting systems were produced immediately.
- Construction of our current company building in Hartwagen.
- Many new parts, more staff and new customers from all over Europe made a major new construction of a warehouse incl. office necessary. Approximately 700m² warehouse and 300m² of office space now give enough space for all our customers' requirements. Daily deliveries of our production from Hungary and weekly lights deliveries from Portugal make our premises to a central point in Europe, where we can serve all of our customers quickly and reliably.
- Opening of a new production hall in Hungary.
- Permanent new customers and their demands made in Hungary the production place very rapidly too small and it was a new hall also built here. Approximately 180 employees are now producing approximately 3300m² all our lighting system parts.
- More staff and simpler workflows through more space guarantee effective and high quality products that our customers appreciate very much.
- On-Site-Expansion of the HQ in Hartwagen (Austria). The constant growth of our customer base required a new warehouse + a bigger space for our assembly line in Austria.
- The expansion of our Austrian assembly line made us more flexible with orders with a high grade of customization.
- We are now able to be quicker on low quantities and we are also assembling heavy metal parts here in Hartwagen which were done in hungary in the past.
- With the new warehouse we also got a fully automated high-rise storage installed for the small parts like connectors and contacts, etc.
- SANUBE was awarded from AGCO one of the biggest Traktor- and agricultural machine manufacturer worldwide.
- In late 2015 AGCO had their SUPPLIER AWARDS in the German factory in Marktoberdorf. We were one of 16 companies out of 350 which got awarded for great quality, on-time delivery and support.
- Start of operation for the fully automated high-rise storage for small parts.
- 10 years SANUBE - we have to celebrate that!
- The slogan of the party on June 17th 2016 was "Celebrate with friends and partners".
- So there were friends of SANUBE. When Walter Sallaberger talks in this case of friends, he is talking about businesspartners, relatives, friends and neighbors who attended the success and positive progress of SANUBE.